Welcome to Tune-In Tuesday! If this is your first time visiting on a Tuesday, I hope you will find this as a place to worship together. Each week, I share about a song that God is using in my life. One that is speaking to me in whatever season I may be going through. The invitation is for you to jump in and do it, too! This month is a little different. During December, Tune-In Tuesday is turning CHRISTMAS!
Here are the steps:
- Pick a CHRISTMAS song, share it, and write about it. It can be a fun Christmas song or a serious song, one that points us straight to Jesus.
- Link up here using the linky tool at the bottom of this post. Use the name of your song as the title of your link. (If you haven’t done this before, feel free to email me with questions.) If you don’t have a blog, you can leave a comment sharing your song. ***Please use the permalink to your post, not your blog’s main site. Because of the specialized nature of this weekly series, any links that are not specifically for Tune-In Tuesday will be deleted.***
- Visit other people’s blogs and let them know you stopped by.
- Spread the word. Grab the button in the left column and add it to your post. That way, others can link up, as well. Tweet about it… Try to get others in on the conversation.
- Enjoy sharing Christmas songs! 🙂
I love this song! Yesterday was the first time I’ve heard it… or maybe at least the first time it’s really sunk in. Jesus is the Light of the world. He is what Christmas is all about. If we miss this Light, we miss Christmas. Enough said.
If you missed yesterday’s post, I want to invite you to read it: Stir Constantly. This post is really close to my heart… and will show you how God has been working on my heart lately. Throughout the early part of this Christmas season, I have found myself truly worshiping like never before. More to come later this week… but for now, just read Stir Constantly. Have a GREAT week and WORSHIPFUL CHRIST-FILLED Christmas!