Welcome to Tune-In Tuesday! If this is your first time visiting on a Tuesday, I hope you will find this as a place to worship together. Each week, I share about a song that God is using in my life. One that is speaking to me in whatever season I may be going through. The invitation is for you to jump in and do it, too! This month is a little different. During December, Tune-In Tuesday is turning CHRISTMAS!
Here are the steps:
- Pick a CHRISTMAS song, share it, and write about it. It can be a fun Christmas song or a serious song, one that points us straight to Jesus.
- Link up here using the linky tool at the bottom of this post. Use the name of your song as the title of your link. (If you haven’t done this before, feel free to email me with questions.) If you don’t have a blog, you can leave a comment sharing your song. ***Please use the permalink to your post, not your blog’s main site. Because of the specialized nature of this weekly series, any links that are not specifically for Tune-In Tuesday will be deleted.***
- Visit other people’s blogs and let them know you stopped by.
- Spread the word. Grab the button in the left column and add it to your post. That way, others can link up, as well. Tweet about it… Try to get others in on the conversation.
- Enjoy sharing Christmas songs!
We are so blessed. Just look around. Then look at the circumstances around the rest of the world… or the circumstances that we witness everyday here in our own cities, as people sit desperately with signs, just waiting for someone who cares.
I’m thankful for a husband who not only leads our family to “give Christmas away” but who also leads others to find it in their hearts to do the same. No matter how much or how little we have monetarily, we can all meet a need somewhere. For those of us who have Jesus in our lives, we know that He is the greatest gift that can be given. But what if we ignore physical needs? What if we don’t stop and take time out of our busy schedules to actually care? People don’t care how much we know until they know how much we care. It’s so true.
So my family’s challenge to you is to meet a need this Christmas. Meet a want even. Ask God to lead you to a person, a family, a few families… who you can bless this year. And get the kids involved. Such a good lesson for them that Christmas is not all about what Santa’s bringing them.