Welcome to Tune-In Tuesday! If this is your first time visiting on a Tuesday, I hope you will find this as a place to worship together. Each week, I share about a song that God is using in my life. One that is speaking to me in whatever season I may be going through. The invitation is for you to jump in and do it, too!
Here are the steps:
- Pick a song that is especially meaningful for you at this time in your life and write about it. Really think about the lyrics… and let them change you.
- Link up here using the linky tool at the bottom of this post. Use the name of your song as the title of your link. (If you haven’t done this before, feel free to email me with questions.) If you don’t have a blog, you can leave a comment sharing your song. ***Please use the permalink to your post, not your blog’s main site. Because of the specialized nature of this weekly series, any links that are not specifically for Tune-In Tuesday will be deleted.***
- Visit other people’s blogs and worship with them.
- Spread the word. Grab the button in the left column and add it to your post. That way, others can link up, as well. Tweet about it… Try to get others in on the conversation.
- And the main thing… worship! 🙂
My song today is Blessed Assurance, the Third Day version. Play the video below and then continue reading.
I’m thankful that Jesus is mine. When life is tough, as it has been this week, I’m glad that this is my story. So what song is touching your heart this week?