Today is our first reflection day of the study. Each Saturday during 31 Days will be a chance to look back over the past week and see what God has taught us.
- First thing this morning, spend some time in prayer. Thank God for what He has done in your heart and mind this week… and ask Him to keep giving you the weapons to defeat the enemy’s grip on your thought life.
- Look back through the daily devotions and all of your journal notes for this week.
- Read through Philippians 4:8 again. Hopefully, it is now the verse that comes to mind when you recognize an unwanted thought.
- Journal about where you see your thoughts now in comparison to day 1. Here are some questions to help as you do this:
- What are the negative thought patterns that God has revealed to you this week?
- Have you seen a dramatic change in any specific area?
- What areas in your thought life still need some letting go on your part?
- Do you find that you have a more uplifted spirit as a result of doing the study this week?
- Have you given it everything you’ve got? If not, are you willing to commit right now to give it all to Him for the rest of the month, for His glory?
I would love to hear some of your thoughts! If you feel like sharing, shoot me an email to let me know how you are doing. See you tomorrow… as we learn battle verse #2! Have a wonderful Saturday!
Continuing on… 31 Days :: Day 9 – 2 Corinthians 10:4-6