Can you believe that we are on day 29? It’s hard for me to believe. This month, we’ve talked about a lot of different negative thought patterns and how they creep into our minds in a slow-fade kind of way. Today is our last reflection day. It’s time to look back over the entire month and see what God has taught us. To see how far we’ve come.
- First thing this morning, spend some time in prayer. Thank God for what He has done in your heart and mind this month… and ask Him to keep giving you the weapons to defeat the enemy’s grip on your thought life.
- Look back through the daily devotions and all of your journal notes for the past 28 days.
- Read through Philippians 4:8, 2 Corinthians 10:4-6, Galatians 6:14, and 1 Corinthians 10:13 again. Hopefully, these verses now come to mind when you recognize an unwanted thought.
- Journal about where you see your thoughts now in comparison to day 1. Here are some questions to help as you do this:
- What are your own personal negative thought patterns that God has revealed to you in this study?
- Which ones would you say are your biggest strongholds?
- Have you seen a dramatic improvement in any specific area (or areas)?
- What areas in your thought life still need some letting go on your part?
- Do you find that you have a more uplifted spirit as a result of doing the study for the past 4 weeks?
- Do you believe that you have given everything you’ve got to this study and to your relationship with God during this 31 days?
- If not, what do you wish you would have done differently to commit more?
- How do you plan to keep focusing on your thinking as we conclude this study?
Have a wonderful Saturday!
Continuing on… 31 Days :: Day 3o – Redirecting Your Happy Place